Things To Do
TNT’s Cape Breton Highlands Snowmobile Tour
Let us guide you directly from our facility at Hunter’s Mountain (Cabot Trail), through some of the best snowmobiling trails the Highlands have to offer to Cape Clear. At over 1,500 feet in elevation, you will have an unparalleled view over the highlands and picturesque Margaree River and you will arrive there by snowmobile!
Our knowledgeable guide will show you the Cape Breton you’ve never seen, travelling along fantastic groomed trails, experiencing nature with rest stops for photo ops, and trailside snacks. Cape Breton Highlands is the destination for snowmobiling. Enjoy Cape Breton’s fresh air and a new way to experience winter while keeping an eye out for wildlife along the way.
- An unforgettable 5+ hour adventure led by our knowledgeable, OHV operator/instructor who will guide you on a new model Polaris snowmobile through the Cape Breton Highlands.
- Snowmobile gear including CKX brand: helmets; jackets; bibs; gloves; and boots to keep you cozy and warm.
- All permits, trail passes, insurance, and fuel.
- Tasty trailside snacks.
- Coffee, hot chocolate or a good cuppa tea available at TNT après trail tour.
Dates: December 15, 2022 – April 1, 2023
Price: $545 per driver/machine + HST
($100 extra to add passenger)
Good to know:
- Tours leave our TNT Outdoor Adventures base, 1072 Cabot Trail, Hunter’s Mountain at 9am and return between 2:00-2:30pm. Please arrive at 8:40am for safety orientation and gear fitting.
- Our TNT building has an accessible washroom facility.
- All participants required to provide damage deposit and sign waiver.
- We can accommodate up to 5 drivers and 4 passengers per tour.
- We have gift certificates available for the ultimate snowmobile experience – call us and we will look after you personally (902)227-7672; accept major credit cards and email digital certificate.
- Visit our website tntoutdooradventures.ca and social media pages @tntguidedtours #tntoutdooradventures