Things To Do
Evening Charter on Luxurious Catamaran
Relax on an evening charter aboard our spacious, luxury catamaran! Feel the sea breeze and refreshing salt air. From the deck, take in views of Baddeck and local landmarks, such as the picturesque Kidston Island lighthouse and Alexander Graham Bell’s treasured summer home, Beinn Bhreagh. Feel the wind in your hair and gaze out at the surrounding landscape, or relax on the deck, just steps away from the water, while savouring local flavours.
- 2-hour guided evening charter aboard Cape Bretoner 1, a spacious 42′ Alpha Catamaran, owned and operated by Sailing CBI
- Local captain as your guide with over 45 years boating experience and a wealth of local knowledge, who takes pride in sharing the Bras d’Or Lake and local stories with guests
- Charcuterie board, featuring local flavours, prepared by Sailing CBI
Dates Offered: June 1 – October 30, 2022, depending on availability of vessel
Charter Time: 6:00 – 8:00pm, flexible departure times, depending on availability of vessel and weather
2022 Price: starting at $500 for your private group charter of up to 6 people, $35 per additional guest to a maximum of 12
Live music can be provided onboard for an additional cost. Please ask for details when booking.
Book now by contacting us at email@example.com or 902-567-1494
Good to Know:
- Recommend wearing layered clothing and light-soled footwear
- Located at the Baddeck Community Wharf, in the heart of the village just behind the Freight Shed Waterside Bistro—a great spot for pre or post charter dinner
- The village of Baddeck is a gateway to the world-famous Cabot Trail
- Multi-day charters are also available
- From your charter, you will always have great visibility of the surrounding landscape and beautiful views that can only be experienced from the water
- Cape Bretoner 1 is a 42’ x 24’ Alpha catamaran with a fully equipped kitchen, two dining areas, three private berths, and two full washrooms. There are two Queen suites and one three/quarter bed berth available for overnight bookings.
- Sailing CBI takes precautions for COVID-19 to ensure a safe environment aboard