Things To Do
Cape Clear TNT Trail Tour
Let us guide you from the base of Crowdis Mountain Wilderness area to one of Cape Breton’s best views, Cape Clear. At over 1,500 feet in elevation, you’ll have an unparalleled view over the highlands and picturesque Margaree River. With up to 5 of your friends in our Polaris Side-by-Side, our knowledgeable guide will show you the Cape Breton you’ve never seen, provide you with tasty local snacks, and lots of photo ops! Enjoy Cape Breton’s fresh air and a new way to experience the stunning views while watching for wildlife along the way.
Ask us about extending your tour to visit the North River Falls Lookoff or Dr. Alexander & Mabel Bell’s chimney site at Bell’s Lake, both add-on’s include a delicious trailside lunch!
- An unforgettable 4+ hour adventure led by our knowledgeable, Canadian Safety Council qualified ATV/UTV operator and instructor who will guide you on a new model Polaris 6-seater Side-by-Side through the Highlands.
- Safety gear including helmets and glasses
- Tasty local snacks and water
Dates: May 1 – December 15, 2023
Price: $660 per group +HST (max 5 people)
Good to know:
- Tours leave our TNT Outdoor Adventures base, 1072 Cabot Trail, Hunter’s Mountain at 9am – returning between 1:00-1:30pm, and 4pm – returning between 8:00-8:30pm. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior for safety orientation and gear fitting
- Please wear closed toed shoes like sneakers or hiking boots.
- Children ages 5 and up are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise us of any food allergies at the time of booking
- Our TNT building has an accessible washroom facility.
- All participants required to sign waiver
- Coffee, hot chocolate or a good cuppa available at TNT après trail tour
- Waterfall Adventure seekers: Add-on tour to North River Falls Look-off is an extra 2.5 to 3 hours, includes a delicious trailside lunch, and entails a 15-20 min short walking hike to look-off.
- Historic site seekers: Add-on tour to Dr. Alexander & Mabel Bell’s chimney at Bell’s Lake is an extra 2.5 to 3 hours, includes a delicious trailside lunch, and entails a 5 min short walk in the woods to the chimney site.