The Cabot Trail begins and ends in Baddeck. We are on the Cabot Trail, the closest campground to Baddeck and the only lakefront campground in Baddeck. Join your fellow campers who explore the Cabot Trail and area attractions using us as their base camp.
We are only a few minutes to the Alexander Graham Bell Museum, Bell Bay Championship Golf Course, and the centre of Baddeck Village with its restaurants, shops, waterfront boat tours, post office, banks, atms, hospital, pharmacy, etc. We are just 35 minutes to the Newfoundland Ferry, and a little over an hour to the historic Fortress Louisbourg. Discover picturesque Cape Breton, Nova Scotia.
• 93 RV and tent campsites, 6 cabins
• Clean, quiet and friendly
• 3-way hook-ups -15, 30, 50 amps
• Water, sewer hook-ups, free showers & washrooms
• In-ground pool, sunbathing area and a private 500′ salt-water lakefront
• Upscale camper cabins with queen beds, bathrooms, screened porch, outdoor fire pit, gas barbeque and picnic table
• Basic cabins also available
• Recreation area, clubhouse, swap library, camp store and gift shop on site
• Campfires permitted
• Pets welcomed
• FREE high speed WiFi at every site, hot showers, morning coffee, concierge services